NABARD Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 08 Manager Vacancies. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Manager Posts through NABARD official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NABARD Manager jobs before 26th May 2019. Official website of NABARD is www.nabard.org Recruitment 2019.
NABARD Vacancy Details – Manager Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Post Name: Manager
No of Posts: 8
Job Location: All India
NABARD Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree or Ph.D.
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st May 2019
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: Below 35 Years
- SC, Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- PWBD (Gen) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Intimation Charges for SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Application Fee & Intimation Charges for All Other Candidates: Rs.900/- (Rs.750/- + Rs.150/-)
Selection Process: On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.35150-62400/- Per Month
Total Gross Emoluments: Rs.73600/- Per Month
How to Apply for NABARD Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NABARD recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NABARD Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NABARD Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NABARD Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
NABARD Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 10th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 26th May 2019
- Last Date for payment of Online Application Fees : 26th May 2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I): 16th June 2019