NABARD Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 91 Development Assistant Vacancies. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Development Assistant Posts through NABARD official notification September 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NABARD Development Assistant jobs before 02nd October 2019. Official website of NABARD is www.nabard.org recruitment 2019.
NABARD Vacancy Details – Development Assistant Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
No of Posts: 91
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Development Assistant
Salary: Rs. 32000/- Per Month
NABARD Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Development Assistant||82||Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||9||Graduate Degree in Hindi/English Subjects form recognized University.|
Age Limit: As on 01st September 2019
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 35 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXS Candidates – Rs.50/-
- Others Category Candidates – Rs.450/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Online Pre & Mains Exam
How to Apply for NABARD Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for September National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Development Assistant recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the NABARD recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NABARD Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NABARD Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NABARD Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
Start Date to Apply Online – 14th September 2019
Last Date to Apply Online – 02nd October 2019
NABARD Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|