NABARD Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Grade ‘A’ & Grade ‘B Vacancies. National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Grade ‘A’ & Grade ‘B Post through NABARD official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NABARD Grade ‘A’ & Grade ‘B jobs before 26th May 2019. Official website of NABARD is www.nabard.org Recruitment 2019
NABARD Vacancy Details – Grade ‘A’ & Grade ‘B Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD)
Post Name: Grade ‘A’ & Grade ‘B
No of Posts: Various
Job Location: All India
NABARD Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the NABARD recruitment norms
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test / Interview
How to Apply for NABARD Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NABARD recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NABARD Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NABARD Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NABARD Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
NABARD Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 10th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 26th May 2019