NAL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 11 Principal Scientist Vacancies. National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Principal Scientist Posts through NAL official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NAL Principal Scientist jobs before 16th September 2019. Official website of NAL is www.nal.res.in recruitment 2019.
NAL Vacancy Details – Principal Scientist Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
No of Posts: 11
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Principal Scientist
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Principal Scientist||6|
NAL Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Ph.D.
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Principal Scientist||Rs.131100/-||50|
Application Fee:Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/PWD/Women & Regular Employees of CSIR – Nil
All Other Candidates – Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for NAL Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August National Aerospace Laboratories Principal Scientist recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the NAL recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: If Applicable pay the applicable application fee as per your category.Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to the below mentioned address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 25th September 2019.
Address: The Director, CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories, P.B.No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru-560017
- Start Date to Apply Online – 08th August 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 16th September 2019
- Last Date for submission of Hard Copy of Application Form – 25th September 2019