NBAIR Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 01 Junior Research Fellow vacancy. National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources (NBAIR) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow Post through NBAIR official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NBAIR Junior Research Fellow jobs before 29th August 2019. Official website of NBAIR is www.nbair.res.in recruitment 2019.
NBAIR Vacancy Details – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources (NBAIR)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs.16000/- Per Month
NBAIR Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification – M.Sc.
Maximum Age: 35 Years for Male & 40 Years for Female
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for NBAIR Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources Junior Research Fellow recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the NBAIR recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NBAIR Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 29th August 2019 and they have to attend the Walk-In-Interview directly to the below venue on 30th August 2019.
Address: Dr. N. Bakthavatsalam, Principal Scientist & PI, ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Post Bag No. 2491, H. A. Farm Post, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024
Venue of Interview: ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024
- Start date to submit the Application – 06th August 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 29th August 2019
- Date of Interview – 30th August 2019
NBAIR Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|