NBAIR Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Semi Skilled vacancy. National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Semi Skilled Posts through NBAIR official notification September 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Sep-2022.
NBAIR Vacancy Notification
NBAIR Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NBAIR official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Agriculture/Basic Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years, as on 01-Sep-2022.
- Female Candidates: 05 years
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NBAIR Recruitment (Semi Skilled) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Kesavan Subaharan, Principal Scientist, ICAR – National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Post Bag No. 2491, H. A. Farm Post, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024, Karnataka or via Email to Kesavan.Subaharan@icar.gov.in on or before 26-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for NBAIR Semi Skilled Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NBAIR recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. Kesavan Subaharan, Principal Scientist, ICAR – National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Post Bag No. 2491, H. A. Farm Post, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bangalore – 560024, Karnataka (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) or via Email to Kesavan.Subaharan@icar.gov.in on or before 26-Sep-2022.
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- ICAR – National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Hebbal, Bangalore
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Sep-2022
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 28-Sep-2022 11:00 AM
NBAIR Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nbair.res.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number