NCB Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 115 Jr. Intelligence Officer Vacancies. Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Jr. Intelligence Officer Posts through NCB official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NCB Jr. Intelligence Officer jobs before 01st July 2019. Official website of NCB is www.narcoticsindia.nic.in Recruitment 2019
NCB Vacancy Details – Jr. Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2019
Bank Name: Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
Post Name: Jr. Intelligence Officer
No of Posts: 115
Job Location: All India
NCB Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Salary: Rs.9,300-34,800/- Per Month
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of written exam & Interview
How to Apply for NCB Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NCB recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NCB Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NCB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NCB Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
NCB Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 29th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 01st July 2019