NCBS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Laboratory Animal Veterinarian Vacancies. National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Laboratory Animal Veterinarian Post through NCBS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NCBS Laboratory Animal Veterinarian jobs before 15th July 2019. Official website of NCBS is www.ncbs.res.in Recruitment 2019.
NCBS Vacancy Details – Laboratory Animal Veterinarian Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Post Name: Laboratory Animal Veterinarian
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NCBS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.V.Sc., M.V.Sc.
- Maximum Age: Below 28 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per NCBS Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for NCBS Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NCBS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: If Applicable pay the applicable application fee as per your category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to the below mentioned address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 15th July 2019.
Address: Head, Establishment, NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065
NCBS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 17th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 15th July 2019