NCBS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 1 Associate Director Vacancies. National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Associate Director Post through NCBS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NCBS Associate Director jobs before 19th May 2019. Official website of NCBS is www.ncbs.res.in Recruitment 2019
NCBS Vacancy Details – Associate Director Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Post Name: Associate Director
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NCBS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Ph. D
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for NCBS Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NCBS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NCBS Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NCBS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NCBS Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
NCBS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 27th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 19th May 2019