NCBS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 1 Project Assistant and Communications Coordinator Vacancies. National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Assistant and Communications Coordinator Post through NCBS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NCBS Project Assistant and Communications Coordinator jobs before 25th June 2019. Official website of NCBS is www.ncbs.res.in Recruitment 2019
NCBS Vacancy Details – Project Assistant and Communications Coordinator Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Post Name: Project Assistant and Communications Coordinator
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NCBS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Any Degree
- Less Than 28 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of interview
How to Apply for NCBS Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NCBS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NCBS Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NCBS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NCBS Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
NCBS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 11th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 25th June 2019