NCDIR Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NCDIR) recruiting 02 candidates to fill their Scientist B job posts in Karnataka. Job Aspirants are requested to go through official website NCDIR job notification 2018 before apply. NCDIR recruitment board, applications are accepting in Online & Offline mode. The official website of National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences is www.ncdirindia.org.
- Govt Organization Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NCDIR)
- No of Posts: 02 Posts
- ADVT No: NCDIR/2/2018-19
NCDIR Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NCDIR Careers – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: MBBS degree from College/ University recognized by Medical Council of India with two years R&D/ Teaching Experience
Salary: Rs.56100 – 177500/- Per Month
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
Job applicants need to pay the below application charges to participate in NCDIR recruitment for Scientist B posts, through Online.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to apply for NCDIR Recruitment 2018 -19
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of NCDIR recruitment, www.ncdirindia.org. Online applicants need to send the printout/ hard copy of online application along with the relavant document to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To the National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, N.H–7, B. B. Road, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru–562 110 on or before 05th December 2018
NCDIR 2018 Notification – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply: 05th October 2018
- Closing Date to Apply: 05th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy of Online Application form: 13th December 2018