NCERT Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 17 Lower Division Clerk vacancies. National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Lower Division Clerk Posts through NCERT official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NCERT Lower Division Clerk jobs before 21 days from the date of publishing of advertisement. Official website of NCERT is www.ncert.nic.in Recruitment 2019
NCERT Vacancy Details – Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT)
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk
No of Posts: 17
Job Location: All India
NCERT Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 12th
Salary: Rs.5,200-20,200/- Per Month
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test/ Skill Test
How to Apply for NCERT Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NCERT recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NCERT Recruitment 2019 to Section Officer (R-II), 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 or dropped in the drop box available at the Ground Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
NCERT Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 17th June 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 21 days from the date of publishing of advertisement