NDDB Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Officer-on-Special Duty Vacancies. National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Officer-on-Special Duty Post through NDDB official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NDDB Officer-on-Special Duty jobs before 30th May 2019. Official website of NDDB is www.nddb.coop Recruitment 2019.
NDDB Vacancy Details – Officer-on-Special Duty Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Post Name: Officer-on-Special Duty
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: All India
NDDB Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.E. or B.Tech, Post Graduation
Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st May 2019
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
|Officer-on-Special Duty (Civil Engineer)|
|Officer-on-Special Duty (Mechanical Engineer)|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview
Salary: As per NDDB Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for NDDB Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NDDB recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NDDB Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NDDB Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NDDB Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
NDDB Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 15th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 30th May 2019