NESAC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 10 Scientist/Engineer & Technical Assistant Vacancies. North-Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Scientist/Engineer & Technical Assistant Posts through NESAC official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NESAC Scientist/Engineer & Technical Assistant jobs before 16th September 2019. Official website of NESAC is www.nesac.gov.in recruitment 2019
NESAC Vacancy Details – Scientist/Engineer & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: North-Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC)
No of Posts: 10
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Scientist/Engineer & Technical Assistant
NESAC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’||8||Degree or Diploma, Post Graduate Degree, B.Plan/B.Arch, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc., B.Sc.||Rs.56100/-|
|Technical Assistant||2||Diploma in Engineering||Rs.44900/-|
Age Limit: As on 16th September 2019
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 35 Years
Application Fee:Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWBD & Women Candidates – Nil
All Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Screening, Skill Test, Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for NESAC Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August North-Eastern Space Applications Centre Scientist/Engineer & Technical Assistant recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the NESAC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NESAC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NESAC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NESAC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 05th August 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 16th September 2019
- Last Date for submission of Application Fee – 16th September 2019