NESAC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 10 Scientist/Engineer & Technical Assistant Vacancies. North-Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Scientist/Engineer & Technical Assistant Posts through NESAC official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NESAC Scientist/Engineer & Technical Assistant jobs before 16th September 2019. Official website of NESAC is www.nesac.gov.in recruitment 2019
NESAC Vacancy Details – Scientist/Engineer & Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: North-Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC)
No of Posts: 10
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Scientist/Engineer & Technical Assistant
NESAC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’||8||Degree or Diploma, Post Graduate Degree, B.Plan/B.Arch, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc., B.Sc.||Rs.56100/-|
|Technical Assistant||2||Diploma in Engineering||Rs.44900/-|
Age Limit: As on 16th September 2019
Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age 35 Years
Application Fee:Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWBD & Women Candidates – Nil
All Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Screening, Skill Test, Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for NESAC Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August North-Eastern Space Applications Centre Scientist/Engineer & Technical Assistant recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the NESAC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NESAC Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NESAC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NESAC Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 05th August 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 16th September 2019
- Last Date for submission of Application Fee – 16th September 2019
NESAC Vacancy 2019-2020 – Important Links
Get Free Whatsapp Alerts
Save Below Mobile Phone Number 90 3666 1666
Send your District name from Whatsapp to receive Govt job notifications.
ದೈನಂದಿನ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ನವೀಕರಣಗಳಿಗಾಗಿ ಟೆಲಿಗ್ರಾಮ್ ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಸೇರಿJoin Telegram Group