NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 766 Nurses Vacancies. National Health Mission Karnataka (NHM Karnataka) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Nurses Posts through NHM Karnataka official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NHM Karnataka Nurses jobs before 06th July 2019. Official website of NHM Karnataka is www.karnataka.gov.in/hfw Recruitment 2019.
NHM Karnataka Vacancy Details – Nurses Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Health Mission Karnataka (NHM Karnataka)
Post Name: Nurses
No of Posts: 766
Job Location: Karnataka
NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.Sc. Nursing
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- SC/ST/Cat-I/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 5 Years
- Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA & IIIB Candidates: 3 Years
|District Name||No of Posts|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- SC/ST/Ex-Service (Men & Women) Candidates: Rs.300/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.600/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.24200/- Per Month
How to Apply for NHM Karnataka Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NHM Karnataka recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NHM Karnataka Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NHM Karnataka Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
NHM Karnataka Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online:
06th June 2019(27th June 2019)
- Last date to apply online: 06th July 2019
- Date of Wriiten Test & Result Declaration: 14th July 2019
- Date of Original Documents Verification: 17th July 2019