NIANP Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 LDC & Skilled Supporting Staff vacancies. National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (NIANP) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up LDC & Skilled Supporting Staff Posts through NIANP official notification November 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NIANP LDC & Skilled Supporting Staff jobs before 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Official website of NIANP is www.nianp.res.in recruitment 2019.
NIANP Vacancy Details – LDC & Skilled Supporting Staff Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (NIANP)
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: LDC & Skilled Supporting Staff
Salary: Rs. 5200-20200/- Per Month
NIANP Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||1||12th Pass||45|
|Skilled Supporting Staff||1||Matric or ITI||Below 45|
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview
How to Apply for NIANP Jobs 2019
All the Eligible candidates can apply for November National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology LDC & Skilled Supporting Staff recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIANP recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- ICAR – National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Adugodi, Bangalore – 560030 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement
- Start date to submit the Application – 22nd October 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement