NIANP Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Project Associate vacancy. National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Associate Posts through NIANP official notification February 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 28-Feb-2022.
NIANP Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (NIANP)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Project Associate
Salary: Rs.31000/- Per Month
NIANP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIANP official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, M.V.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have research experience with publication in Scientific International journals.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.
As per the National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIANP Recruitment (Project Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 28-Feb-2022 along with all required documents
Walk-In Interview Venue Details
- Administrative Block of ICAR – NIANP, Adugodi, Bengaluru
- Date of notification Released: 16-02-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 28-Feb-2022
- Date of Interview: 09-Mar-2022 11:00 AM
NIANP Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nianp.res.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number