NIANP Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Senior Research Fellow vacancy. National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Senior Research Fellow Posts through NIANP official notification January 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 22-Jan-2022.
NIANP Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (NIANP)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs.31000-35000/- Per Month
NIANP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIANP official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have experiences in basic molecular biology tools, cloning and expression of genes.
- Experiences with cell cultures, genome editing by CRISPR/CAS9 and bioinformatics works will be preferable
- Duration of the project: Up to 31st July, 2022 or completion of the project whichever is earlier
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 40 years.
As per the National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIANP Recruitment (Senior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 22-Jan-2022 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 05-01-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 22-Jan-2022
- Date of Interview: 27-Jan-2022
NIANP Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nianp.res.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number