NIAS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancies. National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow posts, through NIAS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in Bangalore (Karnataka) Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NIAS Junior Research Fellow jobs before 25th April 2019. Official website of NIAS is www.nias.res.in Recruitment 2019
NIAS Vacancy Details – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS)
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
NIAS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree
Age Limit: As per NIAS Norms
Application Fee: There is no Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: As per NIAS Norms
How to Apply for NIAS Jobs
- Step-1: Go through official website of Indian NIAS job notification 2019 and ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post before apply.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: You can apply online via email to email@example.com, and can also send the printout of the application form in the prescribed format to the below address along with the relevant documents on or before 25th April 2019.
Address: Dr. M.B. Rajani (Principal Investigator), National Institute of Advanced Studies, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bangalore-560012, India
NIAS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 02nd April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 25th April 2019