NIAS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 05 Project Staff Vacancies. National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Staff posts, through NIAS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in Bangalore (Karnataka) Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NIAS Project Staff jobs before 31st March 2019.
NIAS Vacancy Details – Project Staff Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS)
Post Name: Project Staff
No of Posts: 5
Job Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
NIAS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Research Fellow||2||Master’s Degree, Graduate||Rs.25000/-|
|Project Assistants||3||Degree or Master’s Degree||Rs.15000/-|
Application Fee: No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview
How to Apply for NIAS Jobs
- Go through official website of Indian NIAS job notification 2019 and ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post before apply.
- Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Interested candidates has to email to email@example.com, along with the relevant documents on or before 31st March 2019.
NIAS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 25th March 2019
- Last date to apply online: 31st March 2019
NIAS Vacancy – Important Links
Qualification Wise Govt Jobs
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|Degree Govt Jobs||Degree|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduation Govt Jobs||Graduation|
|ITI Pass Govt Jobs||ITI|
|Masters Degree Govt Jobs||Master Degree|
|Post Graduation Govt Jobs||Post Graduation|