NIFT Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 17 MIS Vacancies. National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up MIS Posts through NIFT official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NIFT MIS jobs before 16th August 2019. Official website of NIFT is www.nift.ac.in Recruitment 2019
NIFT Vacancy Details – MIS Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
Post Name: MIS
No of Posts: 17
Job Location: All India
NIFT Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit|
|Senior MIS Coordinator||1||B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MA/ MBA||Rs.15,600-39,100/-||Max 30 Yrs|
|MIS Coordinator||16||B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MA/ B.Sc./B.A||Rs.9,300-34,800/-||Max 27 Yrs|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- Senior MIS Coordinator: Rs.1000/-
- MIS Coordinator: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/ PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam and Technical Test.
How to Apply for NIFT Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIFT recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NIFT Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NIFT Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NIFT Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
NIFT Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 25th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 16th August 2019