NIMHANS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 Clinical Post-Doctoral Fellow & Senior Scientific Officer Vacancies. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Clinical Post-Doctoral Fellow & Senior Scientific Officer Posts through NIMHANS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NIMHANS Clinical Post-Doctoral Fellow & Senior Scientific Officer jobs before 25th May 2019. Official website of NIMHANS is www.nimhans.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
NIMHANS Vacancy Details – Clinical Post-Doctoral Fellow & Senior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
Post Name: Clinical Post-Doctoral Fellow & Senior Scientific Officer
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Clinical Post-Doctoral Fellow (Radio-diagnosis)||1||M.D/DNB||Rs.78640/-||45|
|Senior Scientific Officer||1||Ph.D./M.D||Rs.67088/-||40|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Then send application by email giving details in their resume with age proof and name of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 25th May 2019.
NIMHANS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 20th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 25th May 2019