NIMHANS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 Junior Research Fellow Vacancies. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow Posts through NIMHANS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NIMHANS Junior Research Fellow jobs before 30th May 2019. Official website of NIMHANS is www.nimhans.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
NIMHANS Vacancy Details – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: MBBS or B.E. or B.Tech or M.Sc., M.Tech, M.D or M.Phil
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.25000/- Per Month
How to Apply for NIMHANS Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may send their resumes by email to email@example.com, along with the relevant documents on or before 30th May 2019.
NIMHANS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 20th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 30th May 2019