NIMHANS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 Scientist & Research Assistant Vacancies. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Scientist & Research Assistant Posts through NIMHANS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NIMHANS Scientist & Research Assistant jobs before 22nd June 2019. Official website of NIMHANS is www.nimhans.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
NIMHANS Vacancy Details – Scientist & Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
Post Name: Scientist & Research Assistant
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Scientist C (Non-Medical)||1||Post Graduate or M.D. or MBBS or M.Sc., Ph.D.||Rs.54440/-||40|
|Research Assistant||1||Master’s Degree||Rs.31000/-||30|
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Eligible candidates can apply online via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 22nd June 2019.
NIMHANS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 14th June 2019
- Last date to apply online: 22nd June 2019