NIMHANS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 04 Junior Residents & Senior Residents vacancies. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Residents & Senior Residents Posts through NIMHANS official notification October 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NIMHANS Junior Residents & Senior Residents jobs before 19th October 2019. Official website of NIMHANS is www.nimhans.ac.in recruitment 2019.
NIMHANS Vacancy Details – Junior Residents & Senior Residents Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
No of Posts: 4
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Junior Residents & Senior Residents
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Non PG Junior Residents (Ayurveda)||2||BAMS||Rs.56100/-||32|
|Post MD/DNB Senior Residents (Ayurveda)||2||M.D||Rs.67700/-||35|
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
SC/ST/PWD Candidates for Senior Resident: Rs. 1000/-
General & OBC Candidates for Senior Resident: Rs. 1500/-
SC/ST/PWD Candidates for Junior Resident: Rs. 750/-
General & OBC Candidates for Junior Resident: Rs. 1000/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for October National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences Junior Residents & Senior Residents recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- Dr. Shivarama Varambally, Professor, Department of Psychiatry, NIMHANS, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 19th October 2019.
- Start date to submit the Application – 03rd October 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 19th October 2019