NIMHANS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 28 Clinical Psychologist, Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Professor vacancies. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Clinical Psychologist, Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Professor Posts through NIMHANS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NIMHANS Clinical Psychologist, Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Professor jobs before 25th May 2019. Official website of NIMHANS is www.nimhans.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
NIMHANS Vacancy Details – Clinical Psychologist, Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
Post Name: Clinical Psychologist, Duty Medical Officer, Assistant Professor
No of Posts: 28
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Professor of Psychiatry||2||M.D||Rs.30000/-||50|
|Senior Scientific Officer||1||Ph.D.||Rs.65000/-||45|
|Duty Medical Officer||6||MBBS||Rs.60000/-||40|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||6||Master’s Degree, M.Phil||Rs.35400-112400/-||35|
|Clinical Psychologist||9||M.A or M.Sc., M.Phil||Rs.35400-112400/-||35|
|Junior Scientific Officer||1||M.Sc.||Rs.35000/-||30|
|Departmental Secretary||1||Post Graduate||Rs.25000/-||40|
|Technical Assistant (Molecular Biology)||1||PUC, Diploma or B.Sc.||Rs.24000/-||30|
|Social Worker||1||M.A or MSW||Rs.23000/-||35|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.295/- (including 18% GST)
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.590/- (including 18% GST)
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 25th May 2019 and they are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly check their emails as call letter for the said posts will be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com email only.
Address: The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029
NIMHANS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 03rd May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 25th May 2019