NIMHANS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 1 SRF vacancies. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up SRF Post through NIMHANS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NIMHANS SRF jobs before 25th May 2019. Official website of NIMHANS is www.nimhans.ac.in Recruitment 2019
NIMHANS Vacancy Details – SRF Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
Post Name: SRF
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: M.Sc
Salary: Rs.36,400/- Per Month
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for NIMHANS Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
NIMHANS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 16th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 25th May 2019