NIMHANS Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 4 DEO & Follow Up Counsellor vacancies. National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up DEO & Follow Up Counsellor Posts through NIMHANS official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NIMHANS DEO & Follow Up Counsellor jobs before 23rd July 2019. Official website of NIMHANS is www.nimhans.ac.in Recruitment 2019
NIMHANS Vacancy Details – DEO & Follow Up Counsellor Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS)
Post Name: DEO & Follow Up Counsellor
No of Posts: 4
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit|
|Data Entry Operator||2||Any Degree with experience in data entry||Rs.21,000/-||Max 30 Yrs|
|Follow Up Counsellor||2||Degree in Social Sciences||Rs.21,000/-||Max 30 Yrs|
Application Fee: Pay the Application Fee through Online
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.590/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.295/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for NIMHANS Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NIMHANS Recruitment 2019 to Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
NIMHANS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 02nd July 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 23rd July 2019