NIMHANS Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Clinical Research Fellow vacancy. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Clinical Research Fellow Posts through NIMHANS official notification November 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 01-Dec-2022.
NIMHANS Vacancy Notification
NIMHANS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIMHANS official notification candidate should have completed BDS, BAMS, MBBS, M.Tech, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.
As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment (Clinical Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, D.R. College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029 or through email to email@example.com on or before 01-Dec-2022.
Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Clinical Research Fellow Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, D.R. College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 01-Dec-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 01-Dec-2022
NIMHANS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nimhans.ac.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number