NIMHANS Recruitment 2022: Apply for 01 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancy. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts through NIMHANS official notification April 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 30-Apr-2022.
NIMHANS Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Salary: Rs.31000-35000 /- Per Month
NIMHANS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIMHANS official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, M.Phil from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Additional Skills Details
- Candidates should have Knowledge of one or more programming languages (Kindly Specify).
- Skillful writing and communication skills in English especially in scientific writing.
- Good communication skills in Kannada and Hindi.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per NIMHANS Recruitment Norms
As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow (JRF)) Jobs
- Date of notification Released: 23-04-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 30-Apr-2022
NIMHANS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nimhans.ac.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number