NIMHANS Recruitment 2023: Apply for 04 Duty Medical Officer, Senior Scientific Officer vacancies. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Duty Medical Officer, Senior Scientific Officer Posts through NIMHANS official notification September 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 05-Oct-2023.
NIMHANS Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
No of Posts: 4
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Duty Medical Officer, Senior Scientific Officer
Salary: Rs.66000-71500/- Per Month
NIMHANS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Duty Medical Officer||3|
|Senior Scientific Officer||1|
NIMHANS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
NIMHANS Qualification Details
- Duty Medical Officer: MBBS
- Senior Scientific Officer: M.D in Microbiology, Ph.D in Neuromicrobiology/Virology
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 40 years.
As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Norms
- PWBD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.295/-
- UR/OBC & EWS Candidates: Rs.590/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
NIMHANS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Duty Medical Officer||Rs.66000/-|
|Senior Scientific Officer||Rs.71500/-|
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment (Duty Medical Officer, Senior Scientific Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 05-Oct-2023.
Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Duty Medical Officer, Senior Scientific Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 05-Oct-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 05-Oct-2023
NIMHANS Notification Important Links
Note: Candidates are informed to write their email id in the application form and to regularly check their emails as call letter for the said posts will be sent through [email protected] email only
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number