NIMHANS Recruitment 2023: Apply for 12 Follow-Up Counsellor, DEO vacancies. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Follow-Up Counsellor, DEO Posts through NIMHANS official notification January 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 26-Feb-2023.
NIMHANS Vacancy Notification
Institute Name: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
No of Posts: 12
Job Location: Bengaluru – Karnataka
Post Name: Follow-Up Counsellor, DEO
Salary: Rs.23100-29700/- Per Month
NIMHANS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||2|
NIMHANS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
NIMHANS Qualification Details
|Yoga Therapist||B.Sc, Graduation, Post Graduation in Yoga|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Degree|
|Social Worker||M.A in Social Work, MSW|
|Research Officer||Master’s in Social Science|
|Follow-Up Counsellor||Degree in Social Science|
|Cohort Manager||M.Phil in Clinical Psychology/Social Work|
NIMHANS Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
As per the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Norms
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.295/-
- UR/OBC & EWS Candidates: Rs.590/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Exam, Skill Test & Interview
NIMHANS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Rs.23100/-|
How to apply for NIMHANS Recruitment (Follow-Up Counsellor, DEO) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 26-Feb-2023.
Steps to Apply for NIMHANS Follow-Up Counsellor, DEO Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIMHANS recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 26-Feb-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 27-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26-Feb-2023
NIMHANS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nimhans.ac.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number