NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 01 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow Post through NIT Karnataka official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Dakshina Kannada – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NIT Karnataka Junior Research Fellow jobs before 30th April 2019. Official website of NIT Karnataka is www.nitk.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Details – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Dakshina Kannada – Karnataka
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: M.E./M.Tech, Post Graduate Degree
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Qualification, Experience, Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.31000/- Per Month
How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIT Karnataka recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfil the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Then apply in the prescribed format attached herewith along with relevant documents by email to email@example.com, or send it by post to the below address on or before 30th April 2019.
Address: Dr. Ramesh H., Associate Professor, Department of Applied Mechanics & Hydraulics, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangalore – 575025
NIT Karnataka Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 15th April 2019
- Last date to apply online: 30th April 2019