NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 01 Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) invited Applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow Post through NIT Karnataka official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Dakshina Kannada – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these NIT Karnataka Junior Research Fellow jobs before 02nd August 2019. Official website of NIT Karnataka is www.nitk.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Details – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Dakshina Kannada – Karnataka
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.E. or B.Tech, M.E. or M.Tech
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
Salary: Rs.31000/- Per Month
Salary after Completion of two years: Rs.35000/- Per Month
How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIT Karnataka recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on NIT Karnataka Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in NIT Karnataka Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to apply online: 17th July 2019
- Last date to apply online: 02nd August 2019