NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 01 Project Staff vacancy. National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Staff posts, through NIT Karnataka official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in Surathkal (Karnataka) Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NIT Karnataka Project Staff jobs before 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement . Official website of NIT Karnataka is www.nitk.ac.in Recruitment 2019.
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Details – Project Staff Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
Post Name: Project Staff
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Surathkal (Karnataka)
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: M.E./M.Tech
Age Limit: As per the norms of NIT Karnataka
Salary: Rs.28000/- Per Month
Application Fee: There is no Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Qualification, Experience, Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Jobs
- Step-1: Go through official website of Indian NIT Karnataka job notification 2019 before apply (link is given below).
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 to Dr.N.Gnanasekaran (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar – 575025, Mangalore, India (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
NIT Karnataka Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 27th March 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement