NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 1 JRF vacancies. National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up JRF Post through NIT Karnataka official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mangaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NIT Karnataka JRF jobs before 22nd May 2019. Official website of NIT Karnataka is www.nitk.ac.in Recruitment 2019
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Details – JRF Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
Post Name: JRF
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Mangaluru – Karnataka
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Salary: Rs.31,000-35,000/- Per Month
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIT Karnataka recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 to To, Dr. Shyam Lal Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor, E&C Engineering Department NITK Surathkal Mangalore-575025 India. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
NIT Karnataka Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 23rd April 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 22nd May 2019