NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 1 Research Assistant – 1 vacancies. National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Research Assistant – 1 Post through NIT Karnataka official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NIT Karnataka Research Assistant – 1 jobs before 28th June 2019. Official website of NIT Karnataka is www.nitk.ac.in Recruitment 2019
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Details – Research Assistant – 1 Recruitment 2019
Institute Name: National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka)
Post Name: Research Assistant – 1
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Ph.D/ M.Phil/ Post graduation
Salary: Rs.20,000/- Per Month
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Interview
How to Apply for NIT Karnataka Jobs
- Step-1: First of all go through the NIT Karnataka recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2019 to Dr. Sreejith A ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
NIT Karnataka Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 30th May 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 28th June 2019