NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021: Apply for 01 Junior Research Fellow vacancy. National Institute of Technology Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow Posts through NIT Karnataka official notification December 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Surathkal – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 27-Dec-2021.
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Notification
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, MS(R), M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Qualification with Percentage Details
- Candidates must have at least 6.5/10 CGPA or 60% marks in B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, MS(R), M.Sc
- B.E or B.Tech in ECE/Electronics/EEE & M.E or M.Tech, MS(R) in ECE/Electronics/VLSI with knowledge/expertise in growth and characterization of electronic materials and Devices, M.Sc in Electronics
- GATE qualification is desirable
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 28 years
As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] along with all required documents & Hard Copy of the application must be sent to Dr. Sushil Kumar Pandey, Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor, E&C Engineering Department, NITK Surathkal, Mangalore – 575025, India on or before 27-Dec-2021.
- Date of notification Released: 06-12-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 27-Dec-2021
NIT Karnataka Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nitk.ac.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Mobile No: +917052502636
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number