NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2022: Apply for 09 Junior Research Fellow vacancies. National Institute of Technology Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Fellow Posts through NIT Karnataka official notification March 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Surathkal – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 08-Apr-2022.
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Notification
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate should have software knowledge of AutoCAD, STAAD.PRO, Autodesk Revit Sketch up, Turbo C++, CNC programming, Python basic, Solid work, Solid edge, PHP, Arduino programing and experience in Drone Survey, Civil engineering sites Drafting, GIS, Electric mobility and Virtual lab development
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka official notification, candidates should have age limit As per NIT Karnataka Recruitment Norms
As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka Norms
Software Proficiency Test & Technical Interview
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Karnataka can attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following venue: Centre for System Design, 1st Floor, Old Physics Lab, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar – 575025, Mangalore, India on 08-Apr-2022 09:00 AM.
- Date of notification Released: 17-03-2022
- Walk-In Date: 08-Apr-2022 09:00 AM
NIT Karnataka Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nitk.ac.in
Note: For more Details, Contact email: [email protected]
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number