NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023: Apply for 01 Project Assistant vacancy. National Institute of Technology Karnataka invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Project Assistant Posts through NIT Karnataka official notification September 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Surathkal – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 23-Sep-2023.
NIT Karnataka Vacancy Notification
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Karnataka official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, B..E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years.
As per the National Institute of Technology Karnataka Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment (Project Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at nitk.ac.in official website & then they need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Sreevalsa Kolathayar, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangalore – 575025, Karnataka, India on or before 23-Sep-2023.
Steps to Apply for NIT Karnataka Project Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NIT Karnataka recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Dr. Sreevalsa Kolathayar, Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangalore – 575025, Karnataka, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 23-Sep-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 23-Sep-2023
NIT Karnataka Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nitk.ac.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Mobile No: 9471192250, Email: [email protected]
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number