NIUM Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 42 Lecturer, Staff Nurse & Professor vacancies. National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Lecturer, Staff Nurse & Professor posts, through NIUM official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in Bangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NIUM Lecturer, Staff Nurse & Professor jobs before 22nd April 2019.
NIUM Vacancy Details – Lecturer, Staff Nurse & Professor Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM)
Post Name: Lecturer, Staff Nurse & Professor
No of Posts: 42
Job Location: Bangalore – Karnataka
NIUM Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)|
|Staff Nurse||04||Bachelor’s Degree||Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
|LDC/ Cashier/ Computer Operator||05||12th||Rs. 19,900-63,200/-|
- Minimum Age: 25 Years
- Maximum Age: 55 Years
Application Fee: No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written exam & Interview.
How to Apply for NIUM Jobs
- Step-1: Go through official website of Indian NIUM job notification 2019 before apply – link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NIUM Recruitment 2019 to The Director, National Institute of Unani Medicine, Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road, Bangalore – 560 091. (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
NIUM Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 23rd March 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 22nd April 2019 (within 30 days from the date of publication)