NLSIU Recruitment 2022: Apply for Various Consultants vacancies. National Law School of India University invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Consultants Posts through NLSIU official notification November 2022. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Bengaluru – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 03-Dec-2022.
NLSIU Vacancy Notification
NLSIU Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NLSIU official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Law, Social Science, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 02 to 03 years experience in Legal Research and Data Mapping
- Prior experience of working with the juvenile or adult criminal justice system & Prior experience working on pendency
Age Limit: As per the National Law School of India University recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per NLSIU Norms
As per the National Law School of India University Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NLSIU Recruitment (Consultants) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com on or before 03-Dec-2022 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 26-11-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 03-Dec-2022
NLSIU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: nls.ac.in