NMPT Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 02 Deputy Traffic Manager & PA vacancies. New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Deputy Traffic Manager & PA Posts through NMPT official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NMPT Deputy Traffic Manager & PA jobs before 08th October 2019. Official website of NMPT is www.newmangaloreport.gov.in recruitment 2019.
NMPT Vacancy Details – Deputy Traffic Manager & PA Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT)
No of Posts: 2
Job Location: Mangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Deputy Traffic Manager & PA
NMPT Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: Degree
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy Traffic Manager||1||Rs.24900-50500/-||40|
|PA to HOD||1||Rs.16400-40500/-||35|
- SC Candidates – 5 Years
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for NMPT Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August New Mangalore Port Trust Deputy Traffic Manager & PA recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the NMPT recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NMPT Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 08th October 2019.
Address: Secretary, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, 575010 Karnataka
- Start date to submit the Application – 26th August 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 08th October 2019