NMPT Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Offline for 03 Accounts Officer & Assistant Engineer vacancies. New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Accounts Officer & Assistant Engineer posts, through NMPT official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in Mangalore (Karnataka) Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NMPT Accounts Officer & Assistant Engineer jobs before 07th May 2019. Official website of NMPT is www.newmangaloreport.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
NMPT Vacancy Details – Accounts Officer & Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019
Port Name: New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT)
Post Name: Accounts Officer & Assistant Engineer
No of Posts: 3
Job Location: Mangalore (Karnataka)
NMPT Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Accounts Officer Gr.I||2||CA/ICWA||Rs.20600-46500/-||30|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||1||Degree in Electrical Engineering||Rs.16400-40500/-||35|
Application Fee: There is no Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for NMPT Jobs
- Step-1: Go through official website of Indian NMPT job notification 2019 before apply (link is given below).
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NMPT Recruitment 2019 to The Secretary, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, 575010, Karnataka (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
NMPT Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 16th March 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 07th May 2019