NMPT Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 03 Deputy Manager vacancies. New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Deputy Manager Posts through NMPT official notification August 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NMPT Deputy Manager jobs before 18th September 2019. Official website of NMPT is www.newmangaloreport.gov.in recruitment 2019.
NMPT Vacancy Details – Deputy Manager Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT)
No of Posts: 3
Job Location: Mangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Deputy Manager
Salary: Rs. 65000/- Per Month
NMPT Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Deputy Manager (Corporate Legal)||1||Degree in Law|
|Deputy Manager Corporate Legal (Estate)||1||Degree in Law|
|Deputy Manager (Environment/Pollution)||1||Post Graduate Degree|
Maximum Age 40 Years
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Online
All Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Merit List, Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply for NMPT Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for August New Mangalore Port Trust Deputy Manager recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the NMPT recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NMPT Recruitment 2019 to the below address (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 18th September 2019.
Address: Secretary, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore – 575010
- Start date to submit the Application – 25th July 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 18th September 2019