NMPT Recruitment 2023: Apply for 01 Chief Engineer (Civil) vacancy. New Mangalore Port Trust invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Chief Engineer (Civil) Posts through NMPT official notification March 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mangalore – Karnataka Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 19-Apr-2023.
NMPT Vacancy Notification
Organization Name: New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT)
No of Posts: 1
Job Location: Mangalore – Karnataka
Post Name: Chief Engineer (Civil)
Salary: Rs.100000-260000/- Per Month
NMPT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification: As per NMPT official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the New Mangalore Port Trust recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 45 years.
As per the New Mangalore Port Trust Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NMPT Recruitment (Chief Engineer (Civil)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at newmangaloreport.gov.in official website starts from 20-03-2023 to 19-Apr-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary I/c, New Mangalore Port Trust, Mangalore – 575010 on or before 04-May-2023.
Steps to Apply for NMPT Chief Engineer (Civil) Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NMPT recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Secretary I/c, New Mangalore Port Trust, Mangalore – 575010 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 04-May-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-Apr-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Applications: 04-May-2023
NMPT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: newmangaloreport.gov.in
Save Below Phone Number and
Send "Hi" to below Number