North Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for 08 Scouts & Guides Quota Vacancies. North Central Railway invited Online applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Scouts & Guides Quota Posts through North Central Railway official notification July 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for these North Central Railway Scouts & Guides Quota jobs before 19th August 2019. Official website of North Central Railway is www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2019.
North Central Railway Vacancy Details – Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: North Central Railway
No of Posts: 8
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Scouts & Guides Quota
Salary: As per Norms
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit (Years)|
|Group ‘C’||2||Intermediate, Graduation or Post Graduation||18-30|
|(Erstwhile) Group -‘D’||6||Matriculation or SSLC, ITI||18-33|
- SC/ST Candidates – 5 Years
- OBC Candidates – 3 Years
- PWD Candidates – 10 Years
Application Fee:Pay the Fee through Online
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women/Minorities & EBC Candidates – Rs. 250/-
All Other Candidates – Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for North Central Railway Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for July North Central Railway Scouts & Guides Quota recruitment as per mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the North Central Railway recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfill the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on North Central Railway Online Apply – Link given above.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in North Central Railway Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).Step-5: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-6: At last click on submit button to complete North Central Railway Recruitment 2019-20 Process.
- Start Date to Apply Online – 27th July 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 19th August 2019