Northern Railway Recruitment 2019: Northern Railway recruiting 02 candidates to fill their Cultural Quota job posts in Across India. Job Aspirants are requested to go through official website Northern Railway job notification 2019 before apply. Northern Railway recruitment board, applications are accepting in Online mode. The official website of Northern Railway is nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Govt Department Name: Northern Railway
- No of Posts: 02
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Northern Railway Jobs – Eligibility Details
Age Limit: As on the date of 01st July 2019
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Application Fee: Job applicants need to pay the below application charges to participate in Northern Railway recruitment for Cultural Quota posts, through Online.
- SC/ST/Women/Minorities & Economically Backward Classes: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Practical Demonstration & Document Verification.
How to apply for Northern Railway Vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Northern Railway recruitment, nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Northern Railway 2019 Notification – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply: 28th January 2019
- Closing Date to Apply: 27th February 2019