NPCC Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 15 Manager, Dy. Manager, Trainee vacancies. National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Manager, Dy. Manager, Trainee Posts through NPCC official notification November 2019. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NPCC Manager, Dy. Manager, Trainee jobs before 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. Official website of NPCC is www.npcc.gov.in recruitment 2019.
NPCC Vacancy Details – Manager, Dy. Manager, Trainee Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC)
No of Posts: 15
Job Location: All India
Post Name: Manager, Dy. Manager, Trainee
NPCC Recruitment 2019 – 2020 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per the official notification of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Manager, Dy. Manager, Trainee Recruitment 2019 candidate should have completed CA/ICWA from any of the recognized board or University.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Salary (Per Month)||Age Limit (Years)|
|Dy. Manager (Fin.)||3||Rs.40000-140000/-||30|
|Management Trainee (Finance)||5||27|
Application Fee: Pay the Fee through Demand Draft
- SC/ST/PWD/Exservicemen Candidates: Nil
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.800/-
Selection Process: On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply for NPCC Jobs
All the Eligible candidates can apply for November National Projects Construction Corporation Limited Manager, Dy. Manager, Trainee recruitment as mentioned below
- Step-1: First of all go through the NPCC recruitment notification 2019 thoroughly and ensure that candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form to this address:- General Manager (HR), NPCC Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 148, Sector-44, Gurugram – 122003, (Haryana) (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.) on or before 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News
- Start date to submit the Application – 06th November 2019
- Last date to submit the Application – 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News