NTRO Recruitment 2019-20: Apply for 03 Motor Transport Assistant vacancies. National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Motor Transport Assistant posts, through NTRO official notification 2019. Job seekers who are looking for career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Apply offline for these NTRO Motor Transport Assistant jobs before 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news. Official website of NTRO is www.ntro.gov.in Recruitment 2019.
NTRO Vacancy Details – Motor Transport Assistant Recruitment 2019
Govt Organization Name: National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)
Post Name: Motor Transport Assistant
No of Posts: 03
Job Location: All India
NTRO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: 10th Pass
Salary: As per NTRO Norms
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Application Fee: There is no Application Fee
Selection Process: On the basis of Practical Driving Test and/or Interview.
How to Apply for NTRO Jobs
- Step-1: Go through official website of Indian NTRO job notification 2019 before apply (link is given below).
- Step-2: Please have correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Download the application from above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format
- Step-4: Pay the applicable Application Fee as per your Category.
- Step-5: After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct
- Step-6: At last sent the application form NTRO Recruitment 2019 to Assistant Director (Pers/R-1), National Technical Research Organisation, Block-III, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi-110067 (in prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post etc.)
NTRO Recruitment – Important Dates
- Start date to submit the application form: 30th March 2019
- Last date to submit the application form: 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news